The Director of Registration shall be provided with appropriate tools to complete the services of registration and be a voting Member of the Board. The Director of Registration must be able to pass CAL SOUTH registrar and risk management certifications. The Director of Registration shall provide the following services exclusively for the SMYS:
- 1.Register all SMYS players, coaches and administrators and maintain CAL SOUTH member accounts/records current for SMYS.
- 2.Attend all SMYS registration sessions and assist with player placement.
- 3.Respond to all telephone messages left by concerned or inquiring parties pertaining to the registration of players.
- 4.Attend SMYS Board meetings.
- 5.Attend all CAL SOUTH meetings pertaining to the registration of players and administrators.
- 6.Provide player and administrator cards for those players and coaches needing them.
- 7.Maintain an open line of communication with the Board of Directors, SMYS staff and CAL SOUTH Board of Directors and staff.
- 8.Act as a resource for coaches needing temporary or new player cards or other player registration or transfer information.
Submit a schedule of posted office hours.